Regulatory Documents

by | Jan 17, 2018

We process all types of certificates for the pharmaceutical and healthcare sectors, from global legalisation through the submission of documents to the relevant health authorities.We grew this side of our business primarily through a number of key clients, but now work with business large and small in these sectors. The most common authorities with which we deal are the MHRA and the EMA, but also DEFRA, the DoH and others in the UK and overseas. 

We arrange legalisation throughout the week, and this aspect of the business has grown significantly in recent years such that we have increased the number of notaries with whom we work.
The majority of the documents we process in this way are CPP (Certificate of Pharmaceutical Product) from the MHRA and EMA, as well as GMP, VMD, HPRA certificates and Manufacturing Licences.  

On occasion there are multiple options, for example where some embassies offer an expedited service for a higher price. In such an instance we will present to you the different possibilities, and follow your instruction regarding the balance between urgency and cost-saving. Just as in any other uncertainties, please email or call us with any queries and we will be happy to advise you

It is common with documents in the pharmaceutical sector to require translation services. We will arrange these translations for you, whether in-house or with our counterparts, as part of our service. 


Contact Us

Sidebar Form

RF Consular Services Ltd
111-113 Guildford Street
KT16 9AS
Tel: 01784 251200